Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). TUJOM Journal does not charge any fees for article submission and publication.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Submission files must be smaller than 1 MB in word file format and size. Please click for sample article template.
- Submissions sent to the journal can be withdrawn by the author (s) within 7 days at the latest from the date of application for the cancellation of the evaluation and publication. Submitted articles can not be withdrawn, even if they have not been taken into the review process after this step.
- Please click here to see step by step article submission in the new journal system.
- When submitting applications with two or more authors, all authors should be added to the Step 3: Enter Metadata step by step. The Authorized Author for Communication as "Primary Communication" should be determined.